Calvin Watkins of ESPN Dallas reports that the March 13 fight at Cowboys Stadium between Manny Pacquiao and Joshua Clottey is nearing a sellout of the 45,000-seat setup that has been arranged, and if ticket demands increase, more seats could be added.
Whether they fully sell out or not, Pacquiao-Clottey will have the biggest live attendance for a boxing event on U.S. soil in years.
As for betting odds, they're massively in Pacquiao's favor right now. A quick look at some of the figures out there, just for entertainment and discussion:
- Sportsbook.com: Pacquiao -550, Clottey +350
- Bodog: Pacquiao -600, Clottey +400
- Bookmaker.com: Pacquiao -480, Clottey +395
- BetUS: Pacquiao -600, Clottey +400
- 5Dimes: Pacquiao -525, Clottey +415
- The Greek: Pacquiao -500, Clottey +400
- BetOnline: Pacquiao -600, Clottey +400
- JustBet: Pacquiao -435, Clottey +355