We've got the first big fight of the 2011 featuring Timothy Bradley vs Devon Alexander on the line-up this week, along with the latest installment of the Prizefighter Series and a straweight match-up from South Africa.
For those that are new to the game, please make sure to check out the rules (we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out the week 1 standings here.
Let’s get to the week 2 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Timothy Bradley vs Devon Alexander (Saturday, January 29)
1. Bradley to win – risk 11 points to win 6.
2. Alexander to win – risk 6 points to win 11.
B. Method of victory - Timothy Bradley vs Devon Alexander (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, January 29)
1. Bradley by stoppage – risk 1.5 to win 8.5.
2. Bradley by decision – risk 5 to win 5.
3. Alexander by stoppage – risk 1 to win 9.
4. Alexander by decision – risk 2.5 to win 7.5.
C. HBO Scorecard Bonus - Will Alexander win at least 5 rounds on Harold Lederman's card (any stoppage victory counts as yes)? (Saturday, January 29)
1. Yes, Alexander will win at least 5 rounds on the HBO card – risk 4 to win 5.
2. No, Alexander won't win at least 5 rounds on the HBO card – risk 5 to win 4.
D. Pick the winner - Prizefighter Light Heavyweights (Saturday, January 29)
1. Tony Dodson to win – risk 3 to win 9.
2. Travis Dickinson to win – risk 3 to win 9.
3. Llewellyn Davies & Michael Banbula (you win if either fighter wins, 2 for 1 price) – risk 2.5 to win 10.
4. Joe Smyth & Menay Edwards (you win if either fighter wins, 2 for 1 price) – risk 2 to win 10.
5. Jack Morris, Billy Slate & Any Late Sub (you win if either fighter wins, 2 for 1 price) – risk 1 to win 12.
E. Pick the winner / Method of Victory - Nkosinathi Joyi vs Katsunari Takayama (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, January 29)
1. Joyi to win (any method) – risk 9 to win 1.
2. Joyi by stoppage – risk 2 to win 8.
3. Joyi by decision – risk 7 to win 3.
4. Takayama to win (any method) – risk 1 to win 9.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Bradley to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Bradley
For Selection B, if you wanted to use a triple on Alexander to win by decision, you would enter...
B. (3) – 4 – Alexander by decision
For Selection C, if you wish to make a pick on Alexander to at least 5 rounds on the HBO card without using a double or triple...
C. (1) – 1 – Yes
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...