Amir Khan and Lamont Peterson and fit and ready to go on Saturday night. (Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images)
Amir Khan weighed in at 139 pounds for his Saturday night WBA and IBF junior welterweight title defense against Lamont Peterson in Washington, DC, with Peterson coming in at 140 pounds on the nose.
Both fighters look to be in good shape, and whatever you expect of the HBO main event on tomorrow night, it doesn't look as though conditioning will be a factor in the fight not meeting expectations.
Undercard weights and photos after the jump.
In the heavyweight HBO-televised co-feature, Seth "Mayhem" Mitchell came in at 240½, while 36-year-old Timur Ibragimov weighed in at 221, his lowest trip to the scales since 2006, though not notably lower. Ibragimov has generally weighed in the low 220s, while Mitchell hit right around the mark he said he prefers.
[ Related: Anthony Peterson Media Day Video ]
Also on the undercard:
- Anthony Peterson, 137 vs Daniel Attah, 136 (pictured above)
- Fernando Guerrero, 162 vs Robert Kliewer, 161
- Jamie Kavanagh, 135 vs Ramsies Gil, 135
- Thomas Williams Jr, 174 vs Reynaldo Rodriguez, 171
- Dusty Harrison, 144 vs Terrell Davis, 146
- Terron Grant, 134 vs Deshawn Autry, 134
- Joshua Davis, 134 vs Chris Russell, 134