We've got an international line-up on the schedule this week with bouts from four differenct countries, headlined by the 115lb clash from Japan between Nobuo Nashiro (BLH #2) and Tomas Rojas (BLH #8). There are 3 other bouts to pick from as well, with Sergio Mora and Brian Vera leading the action off on Friday - so make sure to get your selections in on time.
For those that are new to the game, please make sure to check out the rules (we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out the week 2 standings here.
Let’s get to the week 3 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Nobuo Nashiro vs Tomas Rojas (Saturday, February 5)
1. Nashiro to win – risk 7 points to win 4.
2. Rojas to win – risk 4 points to win 7.
B. Pick the winner / Method of Victory - Nobuo Nashiro vs Tomas Rojas (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 5)
1. Nashiro by stoppage – risk 2 to win 7.
2. Nashiro by decision – risk 4 to win 5.
3. Rojas by stoppage – risk 1 to win 8.
4. Rojas by decision – risk 2 to win 7.
C. Pick the winner - Sergio Mora vs Brian Vera (Friday, February 4)
1. Mora to win – risk 7 points to win 3.5.
2. Vera to win – risk 3.5 points to win 7.
D. Pick the winner - Austin Trout vs Rigoberto Alvarez (Saturday, February 4)
1. Trout to win – risk 6 points to win 4.5.
2. Alvarez to win – risk 4.5 points to win 6.
E. Pick the winner / Method of Victory - Jason Booth vs Jamie Arthur (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 4)
1. Booth to win (any method) – risk 9 to win 2.
2. Booth by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 7.5.
3. Booth by decision – risk 5.5 to win 5.5.
4. Arthur to win (any method) – risk 2 to win 9.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Nashiro to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Nashiro
For Selection B, if you wanted to use a triple on Rojas to win by decision, you would enter...
B. (3) – 4 – Rojas by decision
For Selection C, if you wish to make a pick on Mora to win without using a double or triple...
C. (1) – 1 – Mora
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...