We've got five fights on the pick'em line-up this week, with a couple of cruiserweight clashes from Germany, a British title fight from Liverpool and a Friday night double-header from Montreal.
For those that are new to the game, please make sure to check out the rules (we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out the week 3 standings here.
Let’s get to the week 4 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Steve Cunningham vs Enad Licina (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 12)
1. Cunningham to win (any method) – risk 10 to win 2.
2. Cunningham by stoppage – risk 3 to win 9.
3. Cunningham by decision – risk 7 to win 5.
4. Licina to win (any method) – risk 2 to win 10.
B. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs Steve Herelius (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 12)
1. Hernandez to win (any method) – risk 9 to win 2.
2. Hernandez by stoppage – risk 5 to win 6.
3. Hernandez by decision – risk 4 to win 7.
4. Herelius to win (any method) – risk 2 to win 9.
C. Pick the winner - John Watson vs Anthony Crolla (Saturday, February 12)
1. Watson to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Crolla to win – risk 4 points to win 6.
D. Pick the winner - Antonin Decarie vs Shamone Alvarez (Friday, February 11)
1. Decarie to win – risk 5.5 points to win 4.5.
2. Alvarez to win – risk 4.5 points to win 5.5.
E. Pick the winner - Jo Jo Dan vs Steve Forbes (Friday, February 11)
1. Dan to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Forbes to win – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Cunningham to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Cunningham
For Selection B, if you wanted to use a triple on Hernandez to win by decision, you would enter...
B. (3) – 3 – Hernandez by decision
For Selection C, if you wish to make a pick on Watson to win without using a double or triple...
C. (1) – 1 – Watson
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...