Andre Berto takes on Victor Ortiz in this week's featured bout. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
We've got another busy line-up of pick'em action on tap for you with six fights on the schedule.
A welterweight clash between Andre Berto and Victor Ortiz headlines HBO's offering, with Amir Khan taking on Paul McCloskey also on the broadcast. Showtime features a featherweight battle from Puerto Rico with heavy handed Juan Manuel Lopez going up against veteran Orlando Salido.
There's also the British welterweight title match-up, this week's FNF main-event, the European 122lb title bout and a battle of super-flyweights from Argentina between southpaws Omar Narvaez and Cesar Seda. Some of the fights are on Friday, so make sure to get your selections in on time for those.
For those that are new to the game, please make sure to check out the rules (we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out standings after the opening week here.
Let’s get to the week 3 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Andre Berto vs Victor Ortiz (Saturday, April 16)
1. Berto to win – risk points 8.5 to win 3.5.
2. Ortiz to win – risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
B. Method of victory - Andre Berto vs Victor Ortiz (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, April 9)
1. Berto by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 5.5.
2. Berto by decision – risk 3 to win 6.
3. Ortiz by stoppage – risk 1.5 to win 7.5.
4. Ortiz by decision – risk 1 to win 8.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, April 9)
1. Lopez to win (any method) – risk 9.5 to win 1.5.
2. Lopez by stoppage – risk 6 to win 5.
3. Lopez by decision – risk 3.5 to win 7.5.
4. Salido (any method) – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
D. Over/Under - Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido - 9 1/2 rounds (Saturday, April 16)
1. Over 9 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 5.
2. Under 9 1/2 rounds – risk 5 points to win 4.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Amir Khan vs Paul McCloskey (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, April 9)
1. Khan to win (any method) – risk 9 to win 1.
2. Khan by stoppage – risk 6.5 to win 3.5.
3. Khan by decision – risk 2.5 to win 7.5.
4. McCloskey (any method) – risk 1 to win 9.
F. Over/Under - Amir Khan vs Paul McCloskey - 8 1/2 rounds (Saturday, April 16)
1. Over 8 1/2 rounds – risk 4.5 points to win 4.5.
2. Under 8 1/2 rounds – risk 4.5 points to win 4.5.
G. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Craig Watson vs Lee Purdy (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, April 9)
1. Watson to win (any method) – risk 6.5 to win 1.5.
2. Watson by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 4.5.
3. Watson by decision – risk 3 to win 5.
4. Purdy (any method) – risk 1.5 to win 6.5.
H. Pick the winner - Ruslan Provodnikov vs Ivan Popoca (Friday, April 15)
1. Provodnikov to win – risk 5.5 points to win 2.5
2. Popoca to win – risk 2.5 points to win 5.5.
I. Pick the winner - Kiko Martinez vs Jason Booth (Friday, April 15)
1. Martinez to win – risk 5 points to win 3.
2. Booth to win – risk 3 points to win 5 (fixed, was incorrectly listed as 3 to win 3).
J. Pick the winner - Omar Narvaez vs Cesar Seda (Friday, April 15)
1. Narvaez to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Seda to win – risk 2 points to win 6.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Berto to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Berto
For Selection B, if you wanted to use a triple on Ortiz to win by decision, you would enter...
B. (3) – 4 – Ortiz by decision
For Selection C, if you wish to make a pick on Lopez to win without using a double or triple...
C. (1) – 1 – Lopez to win
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...