Lots of pick'em action this weekend, with the heavyweight clash between Vitali Klitschko and Dereck Chisora topping the bill.
Also on tap is a Showtime double-header, with Paul Williams going up against Nobuhiro Ishida and Tavoris Cloud taking on Gabriel Campillo.
It's a real international line-up this weekend, as we also have fights from Dallas, Mexicali, Montreal and Copenhagen on the game-sheet.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out the latest standings here.
Let’s get to the week 7 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 18)
1. Klitschko to win (any method) – risk 14.5 to win 1.5.
2. Klitschko by stoppage – risk 11.5 to win 4.5.
3. Klitschko by decision – risk 3 to win 13.
4. Chisora (any method) – risk 1.5 to win 14.5.
B. *Over/Under - Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora (Saturday, February 18)
1. Over 7 1/2 – risk 6 points to win 5.
2. Over 9 1/2 – risk 4.5 points to win 6.5.
3. Under 7 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 6.
4. Under 9 1/2 – risk 6.5 points to win 4.5.
*Over 7 1/2 = 7 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 8.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Paul Williams vs Nobuhiro Ishida (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 18)
1. Williams to win (any method) – risk 9 to win 3.
2. Williams by stoppage – risk 3 to win 9.
3. Williams by decision – risk 6 to win 6.
4. Ishida (any method) – risk 3 to win 9.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Tavoris Cloud vs Gabriel Campillo (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 18)
1. Cloud to win (any method) – risk 11 to win 4.
2. Cloud by stoppage – risk 5 to win 10.
3. Cloud by decision – risk 6 to win 9.
4. Campillo (any method) – risk 4 to win 11.
E. Pick the winner - Pick the winner - Mike Dallas vs Miguel Gonzalez (Friday, February 17)
1. Dallas to win – risk 6 to win 3.
2. Gonzalez to win – risk 3 to win 6.
F. Pick the winner - Pick the winner - Adonis Stevenson vs Jesus Gonzales (Saturday, February 18)
1. Stevenson to win – risk 7 to win 2.
2. Gonzalez to win – risk 2 to win 7.
G. Pick the winner - Pick the winner - Jorge Arce vs Lorenzo Parra (Saturday, February 18)
1. Arce to win – risk 6.5 to win 2.5.
2. Parra to win – risk 2.5 to win 6.5.
H. Pick the winner - Pick the winner - Brian Magee vs Rudy Markussen (Saturday, February 18)
1. Magee to win – risk 5 to win 4.
2. Markussen to win – risk 4 to win 5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Klitschko to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Klitschko to win
For Selection B, if you wish to pick Under 7 1/2 without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 3 - Under 7 1/2
For Selection C, if you wanted to use a triple on Williams by stoppage, you would enter...
C. (3) – 2 – Williams by stoppage
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...