A week left in the season, and the title race is still wide open. And if you're a little farther back, there are still plenty of Player of the Year points up for grabs.
We've got 6 bouts on the line-up, with a 175lb clash between Mikkel Kessler and Allan Green topping the bill.
There's a super-flyweight match-up finally taking place in Mexico, with Juan Carlos Sanchez and Juan Alberto Rosas going at it. Friday Night Fights has a junior-welterweight 10-rounder that looks on paper to be fairly well matched, with Karim Mayfield taking on Raymond Serrano in Albany.
There's also a couple of heavyweight fights, with British prospect David Price going up against Sam Sexton and Odlanier Solis facing Konstantin Airich. And finally, at the other end of the spectrum, a minimuweight battle between Denver Cuello and Ganigan Lopez.
For a better look at all the action, check out Scott's breakdown on this week's TV Schedule.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 10 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Mikkel Kessler vs Allan Green (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, May 19)
1. Kessler to win (any method) – risk 12 to win 2.
2. Kessler by stoppage – risk 7 to win 7.
3. Kessler by decision – risk 5 to win 9.
4. Green (any method) – risk 2 to win 12.
B. Pick the winner - Juan Carlos Sanchez vs Juan Alberto Rosas (Saturday, May 19)
1. Sanchez to win – risk 5 points to win 4.
2. Rosas to win – risk 4 points to win 5.
C. Pick the winner - Karim Mayfield vs Raymond Serrano (Friday, May 18)
1. Mayfield to win – risk 6 points to win 3.
2. Serrano to win – risk 3 points to win 6.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - David Price vs Sam Sexton (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, May 19)
1. Price to win (any method) – risk 8 to win 1.
2. Price by stoppage – risk 6 to win 3.
3. Price by decision – risk 2 to win 7.
4. Sexton (any method) – risk 1 to win 8.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Odlanier Solis vs Konstantin Airich (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, May 19)
1. Solis to win (any method) – risk 8 to win 1.
2. Solis by stoppage – risk 6 to win 3.
3. Solis by decision – risk 2 to win 7.
4. Airich (any method) – risk 1 to win 8.
F. Pick the winner - Denver Cuello vs Ganigan Lopez (Friday, May 18)
1. Cuello to win – risk 6.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Lopez to win – risk 2.5 points to win 6.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Viloria to win via any method...
A. (2) – 1 – Kessler to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick Rosas without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Rosas to win
For Selection C, if you want to use one of you triples on Serrano to win...
C. (3) – 2 - Serrano to win
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...