Im just wondering what people think of both fighters after last night.
1) How does last night impact Cotto's standing?
- P4P - I think even though he lost i would be willing to throw Cotto into the P4P top 10. Was very impressed.
- How do people think he will do against Alvarez?
2) Mayweather.... and Pacquiao
- So after Pacquiao Marquez i thought there was no way that Pacquiao would stand a chance against Mayweather.
- Mayweather was impressive last night, but i cant help thinking the fight would be a little closer then i first thought.
- We saw mayweather going to the ropes a lot more and getting hit often (Or as often as mayweather can be hit) Cotto isnt the fastest person on the planet, so i think Pacquiao will have a chance.
- Mayweathers adjustments were fantastic last night. That uppercut was a game changer, and Pacquiao is very vulnerable to a good uppercut.
-Anyway, please excuse all the spelling errors. Would love to hear what people think of both fighters after last night