Manny Pacquiao said at the post-fight press conference late Saturday, following his shocking and highly disputed loss to Timothy Bradley, that he will be taking his rematch option:
100 percent I believe that I won the fight. The decision has already been done. So you have to give credit to [Bradley]. ... I'm still here. I can fight. ... I don't listen to the announcement. I always believe that I won all of the judges. ... I want a rematch.
(Quotes via Top Rank)
Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38 KO) added that he wants the fight to again be in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand. He also added that he didn't remember ever being hurt in the fight:
I don't even remember if he hurt me with even one punch. [Laughs] Amazing what the result is.
"Amazing" is one way to put it.
The rematch was previously said to be set for November 10. Some have questioned whether or not that was part of a "fix" or whatever, or how Bradley would know that, but it's not that wild. Last year, prior to Manny fighting Shane Mosley in May, worked leaked out that Top Rank had set aside a November date. They initially refused to comment, saying their focus was on their date with Mosley. But to the surprise of no one, that date wound up being the exact date Pacquiao fought Juan Manuel Marquez again.
In short, Top Rank setting aside an early date for November for Manny -- and because Manny would have a rematch clause in case of a loss, a rematch with Bradley -- is not "evidence" of anything or even particularly noteworthy.
Pacquiao did add a bit at the end of his time at the microphone, encouraging fans not to "quit" boxing:
Don't be discouraged about boxing. There's always next time.
Just keep in mind that "next time" is also going to cost you $65 on pay-per-view.