Julio Cesar Chavez Jr takes on Andy Lee in this week's featured bout.
We've got 4 fights for you on this weekend's pick'em line-up, with Saturday night's middleweight clash between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Andy Lee topping the bill. Along with a pick the winner option, we've added a Bad Left Hook scorecard selection too for that one.
Also on the line-up is an interesting heavyweight match-up between Tomasz Adamek and Eddie Chambers, along with a double-header from the UK, featuring Scott Quigg against Rendall Munroe and Ryan Rhodes taking on Sergey Rabchenko.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out the current standings here.
Let’s get to the week 4 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Andy Lee (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 16)
1. Chavez Jr to win (any method) – risk 9 to win 3.
2. Chavez Jr by stoppage – risk 4 to win 8.
3. Chavez Jr by decision – risk 5 to win 7.
4. Lee (any method) – risk 3 to win 9.
B. Scorecard Special - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Andy Lee - Who will win on the Bad Left Hook round by round scorecard (should the fight end in a KO, the official result will count instead of the BLH scorecard)? (Saturday, June 16)
1. Chavez to win – risk 5 points to win 5.
2. Lee to win – risk 5 points to win 5.
C. Pick the winner - Tomasz Adamek vs Eddie Chambers (Friday, June 16)
1. Adamek to win – risk 8 points to win 4.
2. Chambers to win – risk 4 points to win 8.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Tomasz Adamek vs Eddie Chambers (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 16)
1. Adamek by stoppage – risk 2 to win 8.
2. Adamek by decision – risk 4.5 to win 5.5.
3. Chambers by stoppage – risk 1 to win 9.
4. Chambers by decision – risk 2.5 to win 7.5.
E. Pick the winner - Scott Quigg vs Rendall Munroe (Saturday, June 16)
1. Quigg to win – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Munroe to win – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
F. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Scott Quigg vs Rendall Munroe (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, May 26)
1. Quigg by stoppage – risk 2 to win 7.
2. Quigg by decision – risk 4 to win 5.
3. Munroe by stoppage – risk 1 to win 8.
4. Munroe by decision – risk 2 to win 7.
G. Pick the winner - Ryan Rhodes vs Sergey Rabchenko (Saturday, June 16)
1. Rhodes to win – risk 5 points to win 4.
2. Rabchenko to win – risk 4 points to win 5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Chavez to win via any method...
A. (2) – 1 – Chavez to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick Lee to win on the BLH card without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Lee to win
For Selection C, if you want to use one of you triples on Chambers to win...
C. (3) – 2 - Chambers
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...