Cornelius Bundrage and Cory Spinks square off this Saturday night at the Fantasy Springs Casino in California.
Not a whole lot happening this week, but we do have 4 fights on the line-up including the ShoBox main-event between Cornelius Bundrage and Cory Spinks. The fighters met a couple years back, with Bundrage scoring a 5th round stoppage.
Also on the game-sheet is the Friday Night Fights main-event, with Ruslan Provodnikov going up against Jose Reynoso, and a super-bantamweight clash from Scotland between Paul Appleby and John Simpson.
Rounding out the line-up is a stay busy match for Erislandy Lara, with the Cuban taking on Freddy Hernandez. That's one is part of the Bundrage-Spinks undercard.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out the current standings here.
Let’s get to the week 6 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Cornelius Bundrage vs Cory Spinks (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 30)
1. Bundrage to win (any method) – risk 8 to win 3.
2. Bundrage by stoppage – risk 4.5 to win 6.5.
3. Bundrage by decision – risk 3.5 to win 7.5.
4. Spinks (any method) – risk 3 to win 8.
B. *Over/Under - Cornelius Bundrage vs Cory Spinks (Saturday, June 30)
1. Over 8 1/2 – risk 5.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Over 11 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 5.
3. Under 8 1/2 – risk 3.5 points to win 5.5.
4. Under 11 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 4.
*Over 8 1/2 = 8 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 9.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Ruslan Provodnikov vs Jose Reynoso (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, June 29)
1. Provodnikov to win (any method) – risk 7.5 to win 1.5.
2. Provodnikov by stoppage – risk 4 to win 5.
3. Provodnikov by decision – risk 3.5 to win 5.5.
4. Reynoso (any method) – risk 1.5 to win 7.5.
D. Pick the winner - Paul Appleby vs John Simpson (Saturday, June 30)
1. Appleby to win – risk 6 points to win 3.
2. Simpson to win – risk 3 points to win 6.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Erislandy Lara vs Freddy Hernandez (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 30)
1. Lara to win (any method) – risk 9 to win 1.
2. Lara by stoppage – risk 6.5 to win 3.5.
3. Lara by decision – risk 2.5 to win 7.5.
4. Hernandez (any method) – risk 1 to win 9.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Ortiz to win via any method...
A. (2) – 1 – Bundrage to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick the Over 11 1/2 without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Over 11 1/2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of you triples on Provodnikov by stoppage...
C. (3) – 2 - Provodnikov by stoppage
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...