Manny Pacquiao enters Saturday night's big fight with Timothy Bradley as a considerable favorite. (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)
We've got 3 fights for you on this week's pick'em line-up, with Saturday night's HBO PPV supplying all the action.
The headline attraction is of course the welterweight showdown between Filipino southpaw Manny Pacquiao and top ranked 140lber Timothy Bradley. Along with the pick the winner and over/under options, we've added a bonus Bad Left Hook scorecard pick for that one too.
On the undercard, there's a 147lb match-up between Mike Jones and Randall Bailey, along with a super-bantamweight clash between Guillermo Rigondeaux and Teon Kennedy.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out the current standings here.
Let’s get to the week 3 line-up…**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 9)
1. Pacquiao to win (any method) – risk 14.5 to win 3.5.
2. Pacquiao by stoppage – risk 6.5 to win 11.5.
3. Pacquiao by decision – risk 8 to win 10.
4. Bradley (any method) – risk 3.5 to win 14.5.
B. *Over/Under - Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley (Saturday, June 9)
1. Over 8 1/2 – risk 8 points to win 4.
2. Over 11 1/2 – risk 6.5 points to win 5.5.
3. Under 8 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 8.
4. Under 11 1/2 – risk 5.5 points to win 6.5.
*Over 8 1/2 = 8 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 9.
C. Bad Left Hook Scorecard Special - Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley - How many rounds will Timothy Bradley win on the Bad Left Hook round by round scorecard? (Saturday, June 9)
1. More than 1 1/2 – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
2. More than 3 1/2 – risk 4.5 points to win 5.5.
3. Less than 1 1/2 – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
4. Less than 3 1/2 – risk 5.5 points to win 4.5.
*A KO win for Bradley will mean options 1 & 2 are automatically both winners.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Mike Jones vs Randall Bailey (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 9)
1. Jones to win (any method) – risk 10 to win 2.
2. Jones by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 8.5.
3. Jones by decision – risk 6.5 to win 5.5.
4. Bailey (any method) – risk 2 to win 10.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Teon Kennedy (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 9)
1. Rigondeaux to win (any method) – risk 10 to win 1.
2. Rigondeaux by stoppage – risk 7.5 to win 3.5.
3. Rigondeaux by decision – risk 2.5 to win 8.5.
4. Kennedy (any method) – risk 1 to win 10.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Pacquiao to win via any method...
A. (2) – 1 – Pacquiao to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick under 7 1/2 without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 3 - Under 7 1/2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of you triples on Bradley winning more than 3 1/2 rounds on the BLH scorecard...
C. (3) – 2 - More than 3 1/2 rounds
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...