We've got 6 fights on the line-up this week, with the HBO headliner between featherweights Mikey Garcia and Juan Manuel Lopez topping the bill. The supporting bout from the Dallas show is also on the game-sheet, with undefeated junior-welterweight Terence Crawford taking on Alejandro Sanabria of Mexico.
Also on Saturday is a match-up of top ten 105lb fighters, with Nkosinathi Joyi taking on Hekkie Budler in South Africa.
There are 2 shows on Friday, with NBC Sports and ESPN2 supplying the action. The NBC broadcast has Bryant Jennings taking Andrey Fedosov and Sergey Kovalev goinh up against Cornelius, while bantamweights Juan Carlos Payano and Jundy Maraon will battle it out on the FNF show.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 4 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Mikey Garcia vs Juan Manuel Lopez (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 15)
1. Garcia to win – risk 11.5 to win 2.5.
2. Garcia to win by stoppage – risk 9 to win 5.
3. Garcia by decision – risk 2.5 to win 11.5.
4. Lopez (any method) – risk 2.5 to win 11.5.
B. *Over/Under - Mikey Garcia vs Juan Manuel Lopez (Saturday, June 15)
1. Over 7 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 5.
2. Over 9 1/2 – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
3. Under 7 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 5.
4. Under 9 1/2 – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
*Over 7 1/2 = 7 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 8.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Terence Crawford vs Alejandro Sanabria (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 15)
1. Crawford to win – risk 9 to win 1.
2. Crawford to win by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 6.5.
3. Crawford by decision – risk 5.5 to win 4.5.
4. Sanabria (any method) – risk 1 to win 9.
D. Pick the winner - Nkosinathi Joyi vs Hekkie Buddler (Saturday, June 15)
1. Joyi to win – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Buddler to win – risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Bryant Jennings vs Andrey Fedosov (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, June 14)
1. Jennings to win – risk 8.5 to win 1.5.
2. Jennings to win by stoppage – risk 2.5 to win 7.5.
3. Jennings by decision – risk 6 to win 4.
4. Fedosov (any method) – risk 1.5 to win 8.5.
F. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Sergey Kovalev vs Cornelius White (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, June 14)
1. Kovalev to win – risk 11.5 to win 1.5.
2. Kovalev to win by stoppage – risk 8.5 to win 4.5.
3. Kovalev by decision – risk 3 to win 10.
4. White (any method) – risk 1.5 to win 11.5.
G. Pick the winner - Juan Carlos Payano vs Jundy Maraon (Friday, June 14)
1. Payano to win – risk 6.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Maraon to win – risk 2.5 points to win 6.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Garcia to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Garcia to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick the Over 9 1/2 without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Over 9 1/2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Buddler to win..
C. (3) – 2 - Buddler to win
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...