We've got 6 fights on the line-up this weekend, with Saturday's heavyweight clash from London between Malik Scott and Dereck Chisora topping the bill. Billy Joe Saunders takes on Garry O'Sullivan in a match-up of unbeaten middleweights on the undercard.
Rounding out Saturday's action is a battle of light-flyweights, with Pedro Guevara taking on Mario Rodriguez in rematch of a 2011 draw.
Friday's action has Ajose Olusegun going up against Hank Lundy on ESPN2, while Shobox has Mickey Bey facing John Molina and Badou Jack taking on Farah Ennis.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 9 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Malik Scott vs Dereck Chisora (Saturday, July 6)
1. Scott to win – risk 6.5 points to win 5.5.
2. Chisora to win – risk 5.5 points to win 6.5.
B. *Over/Under - Malik Scott vs Dereck Chisora (Saturday, July 13)
1. Over 9 1/2 – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Under 9 1/2 – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
*Over 9 1/2 = 9 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 10.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Billy Joe Saunders vs Gary O'Sullivan (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, July 20)
1. Saunders to win – risk 8 to win 1.
2. Saunders to win by stoppage – risk 4.5 to win 4.5.
3. Saunders by decision – risk 3.5 to win 5.5.
4. O'Sullivan (any method) – risk 1 to win 8.
D. Pick the winner - Pedro Guevara vs Mario Rodriguez (Saturday, July 20)
1. Guevara to win – risk 6.5 points to win 6.5.
2. Rodriguez to win – risk 6.5 points to win 6.5.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Ajose Olusegun vs Henry Lundy (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, July 19)
1. Olusegun to win – risk 7.5 to win 3.5.
2. Olusegun to win by stoppage – risk 2.5 to win 8.5.
3. Olusegun by decision – risk 5 to win 6.
4. Lundy (any method) – risk 3.5 to win 7.5.
F. Pick the winner - Mickey Bey vs John Molina (Friday, July 19)
1. Bey to win – risk 5 points to win 4.
2. Molina to win – risk 4 points to win 5.
G. Pick the winner - Badou Jack vs Farah Ennis (Friday, July 19)
1. Jack to win – risk 6.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Ennis to win – risk 2.5 points to win 6.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Scott to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Scott to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick the Under 9 1/2 without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Under 9 1/2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Saunders by stoppage..
C. (3) – 2 - Saunders by stoppage
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...