David Price and Tony Thompson top this week's bill in a rematch of February's stunning upset. We've added an Over/Under for this one. Also on the Liverpool show are junior-welterweights Adil Anwar and Darren Hamilton.
The rest of the line-up has Felix Sturm taking on undefeated Predrag Radosevic in Germany, and an FNF double-header from Hartford featuring Eleider Alvarez vs Allan Green and Billy Dib vs Mike Oliver.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 7 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - David Price vs Tony Thompson (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, July 6)
1. Price to win – risk 8.5 to win 2.5.
2. Price to win by stoppage – risk 7 to win 4.
3. Price by decision – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
4. Thompson (any method) – risk 2.5 to win 8.5.
B. *Over/Under - David Price vs Tony Thompson (Saturday, July 6)
1. Over 4 1/2 – risk 5.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Over 6 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 5.
3. Under 4 1/2 – risk 3.5 points to win 5.5.
4. Under 6 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 4.
*Over 6 1/2 = 6 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 7.
C. Pick the winner - Adil Anwar vs Darren Hamilton (Saturday, July 6)
1. Anwar to win – risk 5.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Hamilton to win – risk 3.5 points to win 5.5.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Felix Sturm vs Predrag Radosevic (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, July 5)
1. Sturm to win – risk 10.5 to win 1.5.
2. Sturm to win by stoppage – risk 3 to win 9.
3. Sturm by decision – risk 7.5 to win 4.5.
4. Radosevic (any method) – risk 1.5 to win 10.5.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Eleider Alvarez vs Allan Green (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, July 5)
1. Alvarez to win – risk 8 to win 2.
2. Alvarez to win by stoppage – risk 5 to win 5.
3. Alvarez by decision – risk 3 to win 7.
4. Green (any method) – risk 2 to win 8.
F. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Billy Dib vs Mike Oliver (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, July 5)
1. Dib to win – risk 7.5 to win 0.5.
2. Dib to win by stoppage – risk 5.5 to win 2.5.
3. Dib by decision – risk 2 to win 6.
4. Oliver (any method) – risk 0.5 to win 7.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Price to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Price to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick the Over 6 1/2 without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Over 6 1/2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Hamilton..
C. (3) – 2 - Hamilton
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...