We've got two fights on the line-up this weekend, with Ricky Burns taking on Raymundo Beltran in Glasgow, and Chris Arreola going up against Seth Mitchell in California. To make things a little more interesting, over/under options have been added for both fights.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out the latest standings here.
Let’s get to the week 6 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Ricky Burns vs Raymundo Beltran (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, September 7)
1. Burns to win – risk 11 to win 3.
2. Burns to win by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 10.5.
3. Burns by decision – risk 7.5 to win 6.5.
4. Beltran (any method) – risk 3 to win 11.
B. *Over/Under - Ricky Burns vs Raymundo Beltran (Saturday, September 7)
1. Over 9 1/2 – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Over 11 1/2 – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
3. Under 9 1/2 – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
4. Under 11 1/2 – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Chris Arreola vs Seth Mitchell (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, September 7)
1. Arreola to win – risk 9 to win 2.
2. Arreola to win by stoppage – risk 7.5 to win 3.5.
3. Arreola by decision – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
4. Mitchell (any method) – risk 2 to win 9.
D. *Over/Under - Chris Arreola vs Seth Mitchell (Saturday, September 7)
1. Over 3 1/2 – risk 4.5 points to win 4.5.
2. Over 5 1/2 – risk 2.5 points to win 6.5.
3. Under 3 1/2 – risk 4.5 points to win 4.5.
4. Under 5 1/2 – risk 6.5 points to win 2.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Burns to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Burns to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick the Over 11 1/2 without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Over 11 1/2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Arreola by stoppage..
C. (3) – 2 - Arreola by stoppage
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...