I'm going to ask it again, in hopes that someone bothers to throw their opinion. I've asked many times, and many times I have recalled how Pakinpower was the only one that gave me an answer to it.
I'm asking for honest opinions, so no need to bring that Baldomir was mandatory to whatever or Guerrero made sense because he was #1 contender in whatever list.
Who do YOU think, from the fighters Floyd has fought during all his career, was either:
- The best at the division they fought.
- The second best at the division they fought.
- The best at one of the divisions that were either inmediately over or under the one Floyd was fighting at.
- The following one in your particular rankings, directly under the #1 fighter in the division, provided Floyd fought that one.
- The highest ranked in that particular weight, in your particular rankings, that hadn't been previously defeated by Floyd, i.e some dude that wasn't the best at his division, but Floyd had already beaten all the ones that were better there.
According to you. This, obviously make this a 100% subjective exercise.
- I think Diego Corrales was the best at 130 when they fought. In fact, as I've been told, Floyd was the underdog for that fight.
- I think Canelo Álvarez was the best at 154, the division directly over welterweight, where Floyd was fighting at.