We've got 5 fights on the line-up this week, with Showtime's light-heavyweight clash between Bernard Hopkins and Beibut Shumenov topping the bill. On the same show, Shawn Porter takes on Paulie Malignaggi and Peter Quillin goes up against Lukas Konecny.
Rounding out the line-up is a double-header from the UK, with Scott Quigg facing Tshifhiwa Munyai and Anthony Crolla taking on John Murray.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 6 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Bernard Hopkins vs Beibut Shumenov (Saturday, April 19)
1. Hopkins to win – risk 10 points to win 5.
2. Shumenov to win – risk 5 points to win 10.
B. *Over/Under - Bernard Hopkins vs Beibut Shumenov (Saturday, April 19)
1. Over 11 1/2 – risk 7 points to win 2.
2. Under 11 1/2 – risk 2 points to win 7.
*Over 11 1/2 = 11 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 12.
C. Pick the winner - Shawn Porter vs Paulie Malignaggi (Saturday, April 19)
1. Porter to win – risk 9 points to win 5.
2. Malignaggi to win – risk 5 points to win 9.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, April 12)
1. Porter by stoppage – risk 1 to win 9.
2. Porter by decision – risk 5.5 to win 4.5.
3. Malignaggi by stoppage – risk 0.5 to win 9.5.
4. Malignaggi by decision – risk 3 to win 7.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Peter Quillin vs Lukas Konecny (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, April 19)
1. Quillin to win – risk 10 to win 1.
2. Quillin by stoppage – risk 6.5 to win 4.5.
3. Quillin by decision – risk 3.5 to win 7.5.
4. Konecny to win – risk 1 to win 10.
F. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Scott Quigg vs Tshifhiwa Munyai (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, April 19)
1. Quigg to win – risk 9 to win 1.
2. Quigg by stoppage – risk 6 to win 4.
3. Quigg by decision – risk 3 to win 7.
4. Munyai to win – risk 1 to win 9.
G. Pick the winner - John Murray vs Anthony Crolla (Saturday, April 19)
1. Murray to win – risk 5 points to win 4.
2. Crolla to win – risk 4 points to win 5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Hopkins to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Hopkins to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick Hopkins by decision without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Hopkins by decision
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Malignaggi to win...
C. (3) – 2 - Malignaggi to win
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...