Apologies for the delay in getting this week's game sheet up. We've got some Friday action, so please get going on making your picks!
Carl Frampton takes on Hugo Cazares in the BoxNation main-event, while NBC Sports Network has Friday action too with Steve Cunningham going up against Amir Mansour and Curtis Stevens facing Tureano Johnson.
Saturday has Juergan Braehmer taking on Enzo Maccarinelli in a light-heavyweight clash, along with the latest edition of the Prize Fighter series.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 4 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Carl Frampton vs Hugo Cazares (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, April 4)
1. Frampton to win – risk 10 to win 1.
2. Frampton to win by stoppage – risk 6.5 to win 4.5.
3. Frampton by decision – risk 3.5 to win 7.5.
4. Cazares (any method) – risk 1 to win 10.
B. Pick the winner - Steve Cunningham vs Amir Mansour (Friday, April 4)
1. Cunningham to win – risk 5.5 points to win 5.5.
2. Mansour to win – risk 5.5 points to win 5.5.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Curtis Stevens vs Tureano Johnson (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, March 28)
1. Stevens to win – risk 8 to win 2.
2. Stevens by stoppage – risk 5.5 to win 4.5.
3. Stevens by decision – risk 2.5 to win 7.5.
4. Johnson to win – risk 2 to win 8.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Juergen Braehmer vs Enzo Maccarinelli (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, April 5)
1. Braehmer to win – risk 9 to win 2.
2. Braehmer to win by stoppage – risk 7 to win 4.
3. Braehmer by decision – risk 2 to win 9.
4. Maccarinelli (any method) – risk 2 to win 9.
E. Pick the winner - Prizefighter Welterweights - Paddy Gallagher, Dean Byrne, Johnny Garton, Sam Eggington, Erick Ochieng, Jason Cook, Johnny Coyle & Mark Douglas (Saturday, April 5)
1. Gallagher to win – risk 3 to win 8.
2. Byrne to win – risk 2.5 to win 8.5.
3. Garton to win – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
4. Eggington to win – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
5. Ochieng to win – risk 1 to win 10.
6. Cook – risk 1 to win 10.
7. Coyle – risk 1 to win 10.
8. Douglas – risk 0.5 to win 10.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Frampton to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Frampton to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick Mansour without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Mansour
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Stevens by stoppage...
C. (3) – 2 - Stevens by stoppage
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...