We've got 4 fights on the line-up this weekend, with most of the action taking place on Saturday in Macao. The show has Guillermo Rigondeaux taking on Sod Kokietgym, Zou Shiming going up against Luis De la Rosa and Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez squaring off with Junior Talipeau.
Rounding out this week's line-up is ESPN2's FNF main-event between Karim Mayfield and Emmanuel Taylor.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 9 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Sod Kokietgym (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, July 18)
1. Rigondeaux to win – risk 10.5 to win 0.5.
2. Rigondeaux by stoppage – risk 4.5 to win 6.5.
3. Rigondeaux by decision – risk 6 to win 5.
4. Kokietgym to win – risk 0.5 to win 10.5.
B. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Zou Shiming vs Luis De La Rosa (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, July 18)
1. Shiming to win – risk 8.5 to win 0.5.
2. Shiming by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 5.5.
3. Shiming by decision – risk 5 to win 4.
4. De La Ros to win – risk 0.5 to win 8.5.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez vs Junior Talipeau (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, July 18)
1. Sanchez to win – risk 8.5 to win 0.5.
2. Sanchez by stoppage – risk 2.5 to win 6.5.
3. Sanchez by decision – risk 6 to win 3.
4. Talipeau to win – risk 0.5 to win 8.5.
D. Pick the winner - Karim Mayfield vs Emmanuel Taylor (Friday, July 18)
1. Mayfield to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Taylor to win – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Rigodeaux to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Rigondeaux to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick Shiming by stoppage without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Shiming by stoppage
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Sanchez by stoppage...
C. (3) – 2 - Sanchez by stoppage
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...