Alright, dudes, ladies, and general boxing fans, we're putting out the call. We need to update our pound-for-pound top 20, and I'm just not a fan of doing one that's all my opinion, and I'm not sure how many ballots I can get filled out in a reasonable amount of time. I'm thinking we have three right now, but I want more. In fact, I want many.
Here's the deal, though: we're trying to take it fairly seriously and present a good top 20, so don't vote if you are going to try to scam it to get your favorite fighter near the top or something of that nature. Do vote if you really want to -- I don't consider myself any great expert, as I've said before, just a big fan. So if you're a fight fan and your initial thought is, "Well, I don't know enough," then forget about that, because you probably do know plenty enough.
BLH is designed to have lots of interaction between our bloggers and our readers, up to the point that we want to have you guys blogging along with us in the FanPosts (so get on more of those!).
Now, I really want everyone that stops by regularly (or you, if you just happened to stumble along here) to get a ballot in.
Here's how it works:
- Fill out your top 20.
- Put one paragraph or so (a little less, a little more) by as many fighters as you want. You can do all 20 of your guys, 10 of them, 15, 12, 8, 3, 1, or 0. Comments are encouraged, but not necessary. If you're not super with writing, don't worry, we'll clean it up and edit it for you without changing your thoughts.
- E-mail your list to me. My e-mail link can be found on the bottom of the site, or in my SBN profile.
- Make sure you let me know what your username is so I know who I'm crediting when we post the final tally. Also, if you want your real name posted, indicate if you just want first name, or if you want first and last. Only your username is really required.
- Additionally, if you have a blog of your own or something like that that you want linked with your name credit, let me know and I'll be more than happy to do so.
- HAVE FUN! WINNERS NEVER QUIT!