The first episode of Showtime's All Access series for the May 4 Mayweather-Guerrero fight aired this past Wednesday, but if you missed it or just want to see it again, here it is in all its glory.
For those of you who have seen it, what did you think of the show? Great? Good? Lame? Godawful? The worst? The best? Other words I'm using to fill space?
Here are important questions to address for all "boxing-heads":
- Was the theme music OK by you?
- Did Common do as good of a job reading dramatic lines as Liev Schreiber does on HBO's 24/7?
- Are you sick of these shows?
- Did either of the semi-staged personalities irk you beyond belief?
- Would your mom watch this show and have opinions about it?
- Are you more likely to buy the PPV after seeing this episode?
- If not, could further episodes persuade you?
- Did you know this will eventually be seen, I think, on CBS -- NETWORK TV?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD, LOOK OUT NFL
OK, I'm done being a pointless asshole.