This week's heavyweight title clash between Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev tops the bill. We've got pick-the-winner, method-of-victory and over/under options for this one, so lots of points to be won (or lost).
Also on the line-up are a couple of bouts from Ireland, with Matthew Macklin looking to reestablish himself against Jorge Heiland and Gary O'Sullivan taking on Anthony Fitzgerald.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 5 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Wladimir Klitschko vs Kubrat Pulev (Saturday, November 15)
1. Klitschko to win – risk 15 points to win 3.
2. Pulev to win – risk 3 points to win 15.
B. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Wladimir Klitschko vs Kubrat Pulev (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, November 15)
1. Klitschko by stoppage – risk 4.5 to win 4.5.
2. Klitschko by decision – risk 3 to win 6.
3. Pulev by stoppage – risk 1 to win 8.
4. Pulev by decision – risk 0.5 to win 8.5.
C. *Over/Under - Wladimir Klitschko vs Kubrat Pulev (Saturday, November 15)
1. Over 7 1/2 – risk 5.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Over 10 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 5.
3. Under 7 1/2 – risk 3.5 points to win 5.5.
4. Under 10 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 4.
*Over 10 1/2 = 10 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 11.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Matthew Macklin vs Jorge Heiland (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, November 15)
1. Macklin to win – risk 8 to win 1.
2. Macklin by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 5.5.
3. Macklin by decision – risk 4.5 to win 4.5.
4. Heiland to win – risk 1 to win 8.
E. Pick the winner - Gary O'Sullivan vs Anthony Fitzgerald (Saturday, November 15)
1. O'Sullivan to win – risk 5 points to win 3.
2. Fitzgerald to win – risk 3 points to win 5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Klitschko to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Klitschko
For Selection B, if you want to pick Klitschko by decision without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Klitschko by decision
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on the Over 10 1/2...
C. (3) – 2 - Over 10 1/2
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...