1) What does Algieri need to do to have a chance at beating Pacquaio?
He needs to use his boxing skills. Move and jab and make sure he stays away from Pacquiao by using his size and reach.
2) How have Pacquiao's skills in the ring changed as he's gotten older?
Every boxer changes as they get older. Some become more aggressive and some more cautious. Pacquiao is a more complete fighter now than when I fought him. He seems more patient and more intelligent in the ring.
3) What is the key to timing Pacquiao's rhythm?
I don't think it is about his rhythm; it is about you making fight your fight. I did it the first time I fought Pacquiao, Juan Manuel Marquez has his number, and Algieri has to dictate the pace of the fight. He wants a boxing match and not a brawl with him
4) What is the biggest key for Algieri defensively in this fight?
He needs to keep away from Pacquiao's power, keep him busy with the jab and make sure you land first and when he gets aggressive just counter him. Distance will be a big key.
5) How much will Pacquiao's experience advantage affect the outcome of the bout?
Experience is important in any fight. Pacquiao has been in some very big fights and knows how to perform in big fights. I am sure that if he wins one of the factors will be his experience in big fights.
Pacquiao vs. Algieri happens Saturday, November 22 live on pay-per-view beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.