This Saturday's HBO show tops the bill, with David Lemieux and Gabriel Rosado in the headline spot. We've added an over/under for this one, plus both undercard bouts, with Thomas Dulorme taking on Hank Lundy and unbeaten Hugo Centeno going up against James De La Rosa.
Also on the line-up are a couple of 175lb bouts, with Jean Pascal vs Roberto Feliciano Bolonti and Jurgen Braehmer vs Pawel Glazewski. And finally, there's Prizefighter action from the UK, with 8 lightweights doing battle in the 8 man tournament.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 9 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - David Lemieux vs Gabriel Rosado (Saturday, December 6)
1. Lemieux to win – risk 8 points to win 4.
2. Rosado to win – risk 4 points to win 8.
B. *Over/Under - David Lemieux vs Gabriel Rosado (Saturday, December 6)
1. Over 6 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 4.
2. Over 9 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 6.
3. Under 6 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 5.
4. Under 9 1/2 – risk 6 points to win 3.
*Over 9 1/2 = 10 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 10.
C. Pick the winner - Thomas Dulorme vs Hank Lundy (Saturday, December 6)
1. Dulorme to win – risk 7 points to win 5.
2. Lundy to win – risk 5 points to win 7.
D. Pick the winner - Hugo Centeno vs James De La Rosa (Saturday, December 6)
1. Centeno to win – risk 5 points to win 5.
2. De La Rosa to win – risk 5 points to win 5.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Jean Pascal vs Roberto Feliciano Bolonti (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, December 6)
1. Pascal to win – risk 9.5 to win 0.5.
2. Pascal by stoppage – risk 3 to win 7.
3. Pascal by decision – risk 6.5 to win 3.5.
4. Boloni to win – risk 0.5 to win 9.5.
F. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Jurgen Braehmer vs Pawel Glazewski (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, December 6)
1. Braehmer to win – risk 9.5 to win 0.5.
2. Braehmer by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 6.5.
3. Braehmer by decision – risk 6 to win 4.
4. Glazewski to win – risk 0.5 to win 9.5.
G. Pick the winner - Prizefighter Welterweights - Gary Buckland, Stephen Foster, Cassius Connor, Floyd Moore, Michael Devine, Lee Martin, Craig Whyatt and Jono Carroll (Saturday, December 6)
1. Buckland to win – risk 2.5 to win 8.5.
2. Foster to win – risk 2 to win 9.
3. Connor to win – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
4. Moore to win – risk 1 to win 10.
5. Devine to win – risk 1 to win 10.
6. Martin – risk 1 to win 10.
7. Whyatt – risk 1 to win 10.
8. Carroll – risk 1 to win 10.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Lemieux to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Lemieux
For Selection B, if you want to pick the Over 9 1/2 in Lemieux-Rosado without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Over 11 1/2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Lundy...
C. (3) – 2 - Lundy
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...