Nothing too big on the line-up this week, but we've still got some pick'em action for you with FNF and two shows from Mexico.
Friday Night Fights has Kamil Laszczyk putting his undefeated record on the line against Daniel Diaz in a featherweight bout, along with Roberto Garcia and Norberto Gonzalez going at it in a match-up of veteran middleweights.
The Mexican action takes place on Saturday. Televisa has Julio Ceja vs Jesus Acosta and Adrian Hernandez vs Janiel Rivera, while over on Azteca, Miguel Beltran goes up against undefeated youngster Carlos Diaz Ramirez.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 6 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Kamil Laszczyk vs Daniel Diaz (Friday, February 7)
1. Laszczyk to win – risk 6 to win 2.
2. Diaz (any method) – risk 2 to win 6.
B. Pick the winner - Roberto Garcia vs Norberto Gonzalez (Friday, February 7)
1. Garcia to win – risk 6 to win 2.
2. Gonzalez (any method) – risk 2 to win 6.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Julio Cela vs Jesus Acosta (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 8)
1. Cela to win – risk 7.5 to win 1.5.
2. Cela to win by stoppage – risk 5 to win 4.
3. Cela by decision – risk 2.5 to win 6.5.
4. Acosta (any method) – risk 1.5 to win 7.5.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Adrian Hernandez vs Janiel Rivera (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 8)
1. Hernandez to win – risk 8.5 to win 0.5.
2. Hernandez to win by stoppage – risk 6.5 to win 2.5.
3. Hernandez by decision – risk 2 to win 7.
4. Rivera (any method) – risk 0.5 to win 7.5.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Miguel Beltran vs Carlos Diaz Ramirez (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, February 8)
1. Beltran to win – risk 7 to win 2.
2. Beltran to win by stoppage – risk 3 to win 6.
3. Beltran by decision – risk 4 to win 5.
4. Ramirez (any method) – risk 2 to win 7.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Laszczyk to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Laszczyk to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick Gonzalez without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Gonzalez
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Cela by stoppage...
C. (3) – 2 - Cela by stoppage
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...