We've got 6 fights on the line-up this weekend, with HBO's headliner between Terence Crawford and Yuriorkis Gamboa topping the bill. Along with the pick-the-winner option, we've added a method-of-victory for this one. The undercard has Matt Korobov going up against Jose Uzcategui.
Argenis Lopez takes on Darleys Perez in the Dominic Republic to round out Saturday's action.
On Friday - yes, today, so get your picks in quick (Apologies for not giving everyone more time) - Ricky Burns will look to get back in the win column against Dejan Zlaticanin. The Sky Sports 3 show also features a very evenly matched British and Commonwealth title bout between Curtis Woodhouse and Willie Limond.
Rounding out the game-sheet, and also on Friday, is the Shobox main-event between Dominic Wade and Nick Brinson.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 6 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Terence Crawford vs Yuriorkis Gamboa (Saturday, June 28)
1. Crawford to win – risk 10 points to win 6.
2. Gamboa to win – risk 6 points to win 10.
B. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Terence Crawford vs Yuriorkis Gamboa (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 28)
1. Crawford by stoppage – risk 2 to win 8.
2. Crawford by decision – risk 4.5 to win 5.5.
3. Gamboa by stoppage – risk 1.5 to win 8.5.
4. Gamboa by decision – risk 2 to win 8.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Matt Korobov vs Jose Uzcategui (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, June 28)
1. Korobov to win – risk 9.5 to win 1.5.
2. Korobov by stoppage – risk 4 to win 7.
3. Korobov by decision – risk 5.5 to win 5.5.
4. Uzcategui to win – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
D. Pick the winner - Argenis Lopez vs DarleysPerez (Saturday, June 28)
1. Lopez to win – risk 7 points to win 3.
2. Perez to win – risk 3 points to win 7.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Ricky Burns vs Dejan Zlaticanin (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Friday, June 27)
1. Burns to win – risk 9.5 to win 1.5.
2. Burns by stoppage – risk 3 to win 8.
3. Burns by decision – risk 6.5 to win 5.5.
4. Zlaticanin to win – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
F. Pick the winner - Curtis Woodhouse vs Willie Limond (Friday, June 27)
1. Woodhouse to win – risk 5 points to win 4.
2. Limond to win – risk 4 points to win 5.
G. Pick the winner - Dominic Wade vs Nick Brinson (Friday, June 27)
1. Wade to win – risk 6 points to win 3.
2. Brinson to win – risk 3 points to win 6.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Crawford to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Crawford to win
For Selection B, if you want to pick Craword by decision without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Crawford by decision
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Korobov by stoppage...
C. (3) – 2 - Korobov by stoppage
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...