Topping the bill this week, is Saturday's PPV rematch between Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana. We've added an over/under for this one. The undercard has Miguez Vazquez taking on Mickey Bey, Leo Santa Cruz going up against Manuel Roman and John Molina vs Humberto Soto.
Also on the line-up is a Sky Sports double-header, featuring Scott Quigg against Stephane Jamoye and Anthony Crolla vs Gamaliel Diaz.
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
An explanation of how to fill out your selections appears at the bottom of this post - please follow these instructions as it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results quickly each week.
You can check out last week's standings here.
Let’s get to the week 7 line-up…
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight. If you are unfamiliar with any of the fighters, and don't want to risk points, you are free to PASS on any pick. You must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, September 13)
1. Mayweather to win – risk 15.5 to win 2.5.
2. Mayweather by stoppage – risk 3.5 to win 14.5.
3. Mayweather by decision – risk 12 to win 6.
4. Maidana to win – risk 2.5 to win 15.5.
B. *Over/Under - Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana (Saturday, September 13)
1. Over 8 1/2 – risk 10 points to win 2.
2. Over 11 1/2 – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5.
3. Under 8 1/2 – risk 2 points to win 10.
4. Under 11 1/2 – risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
*Over 8 1/2 = 10 full rounds completed, plus 1/2 round - fight must go past the 1:30 mark of Round 9.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Miguel Vazquez vs Mickey Bey (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, September 13)
1. Vazquez to win – risk 11 to win 3.
2. Vazquez by stoppage – risk 2.5 to win 11.5.
3. Vazquez by decision – risk 8.5 to win 5.5.
4. Bey to win – risk 3 to win 11.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Leo Santa Cruz vs Manuel Roman (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, September 13)
1. Santa Cruz to win – risk 10.5 to win 0.5.
2. Santa Cruz by stoppage – risk 8.5 to win 2.5.
3. Santa Cruz by decision – risk 2 to win 9.
4. Roman to win – risk 0.5 to win 10.5.
E. Pick the winner - John Molina vs Humberto Soto (Saturday, September 13)
1. Molina to win – risk 8 points to win 3.
2. Soto to win – risk 3 points to win 8.
F. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Scott Quigg vs Stephane Jamoye (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, September 13)
1. Quigg to win – risk 10 to win 1.
2. Quigg by stoppage – risk 7.5 to win 3.5.
3. Quigg by decision – risk 2.5 to win 8.5.
4. Jamoye to win – risk 1 to win 10.
G. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Anthony Crolla vs Gamaliel Diaz (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - Saturday, September 13)
1. Crolla to win – risk 9.5 to win 1.5.
2. Crolla by stoppage – risk 4.5 to win 6.5.
3. Crolla by decision – risk 5 to win 6.
4. Diaz to win – risk 1.5 to win 9.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick and the NAME of the FIGHTER and METHOD of victory (where applicable).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Mayweather to win...
A. (2) – 1 – Mayweather
For Selection B, if you want to pick the Over 11 1/2 without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2 - Over 11 1/2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of triples on Vazquez by stoppage...
C. (3) – 2 - Vazquez
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...