Let's dive right in, kids! A very light weekend here, with Tony the Tiger and Jermell Charlo headlining the action.
Soooooooo ... Let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Tony Thompson vs. Malik Scott (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:00pm EDT Friday, Oct 30)
1. Thompson by decision - risk 4 points to win 6.
2. Thompson by stoppage - risk 2 to win 8.
3. Scott by decision - risk 3 to win 7.
4. Scott by stoppage - risk 1 to win 9.
B. Over/Under (10 Rounds) - Tony Thompson vs. Malik Scott (9:00pm EDT Friday, Oct 30)
1. Over 8 1/2 - risk 3 points to win 3.
2. Under 8 1/2 - risk 3 to win 3.
C. Pick the winner - Tony Harrison vs Cecil McCalla (11:00pm EDT Saturday, Oct 31)
1. Harrison to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. McCalla to win – risk 2 points to win 6.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Jermell Charlo vs Joachim Alcine (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 11:00pm EDT Saturday, Oct 31)
1. Charlo to win - risk 9.5 points to win 0.5.
2. Charlo by stoppage - risk 6 to win 4.
3. Charlo by decision - risk 3.5 to win 6.5.
4. Alcine to win - risk 0.5 to win 9.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Thompson by KO without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 2
For Selection B, if you want a double on the Over...
B. (2) – 1
For Selection C, if you want a triple on McCalla...
C. (3) – 2
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...