Welcome to Week 4, folks. We're taking a bit of a breather before Cotto/Canelo madness next weekend, covering some low- to mid-level fights just to stay sharp.
Check the standings and see how many doubles and triples you have left here.
Alrighty ... Let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Thomas Williams Jr vs Umberto Savigne (6:00pm EDT Friday, Nov 13)
1. Williams Jr to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Savigne to win – risk 2 points to win 6.
B. Pick the winner - Umar Salamov vs. DouDou Ngumbu (12:00pm EDT Saturday, Nov 14)
1. Salamov to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Ngumbu to win – risk 2 points to win 6.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Nick Blackwell vs. Jack Arnfield (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 5:00pm EDT Saturday, Nov 14)
1. Blackwell to win - risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Blackwell by stoppage - risk 5.5 to win 4.5.
3. Blackwell by decision - risk 2.5 to win 7.5.
4. Arnfield to win - risk 2 to win 8.
D. Pick the winner - Abner Lopez vs. Daniel Echeverria (8:00pm EDT Saturday, Nov 14)
1. Lopez to win – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Echeverria to win – risk 4 points to win 4.
E. Pick the winner - Frank Galarza vs Jarrett Hurd (10:45pm EDT Saturday, Nov 14)
1. Galarza to win – risk 5 points to win 3.
2. Hurd to win – risk 3 points to win 5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Savigne without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 2
For Selection B, if you want a double on Salamov...
B. (2) – 1
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Blackwell by KO...
C. (3) – 2
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...