Alright, it's time for Part 2 of this big week of fights. The action is headlined by Bradley/Rios, but there's also Shobox, a Sky card, and an NBC Sports card.
Check last week's results, as well as how many doubles and triples you have left (one of you is already out of triples), here. BUT remember to account for multiples you may have used in Part 1 of this week. By the way, there's still time to get your picks in for Part 1—you have until 8am EST on Wed.
Alrighty ... Let's get it get it get it again!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Scott Cardle vs Sean Dodd (3:00pm EST Saturday, Nov 7)
1. Cardle to win – risk 6.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Dodd to win – risk 1.5 points to win 6.5.
B. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Callum Smith vs Rocky Fielding (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 3:00pm EST Saturday, Nov 7)
1. Smith by decision - risk 4 points to win 8.
2. Smith by stoppage - risk 5 to win 7.
3. Fielding by decision - risk 1 to win 11.
4. Fielding by stoppage - risk 2 to win 10.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Vasyl Lomachenko vs Romulo Koasicha (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:30pm EST Saturday, Nov 7)
1. Lomachenko to win - risk 10.5 points to win 0.5.
2. Lomachenko by stoppage - risk 4 to win 7.
3. Lomachenko by decision - risk 6.5 to win 5.5.
4. Koasicha to win - risk 0.5 to win 10.5.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Timothy Bradley vs Brandon Rios (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:30pm EST Saturday, Nov 7)
1. Bradley by decision - risk 9 points to win 5.
2. Bradley by stoppage - risk 1 to win 13.
3. Rios by decision - risk 0.5 to win 13.5
4. Rios by stoppage - risk 3.5 to win 10.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Cardle without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on the Fielding by decision...
B. (2) – 3
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Lomo by KO...
C. (3) – 2
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...