Welcome to a big Week 4, folks. While we're all salivating for the opening bell to ring in the Matthysse/Provodnikov matchup, there's plenty of other good action, too. Get your DVR in order and settle in.
Check the standings and see how many doubles/triples you have left here.
Now let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Oscar Escandon vs Moises Flores (8:00pm EST Saturday, April 18th)
1. Escandon to win – risk 5 points to win 3.
2. Flores to win – risk 3 points to win 5.
B. Pick the winner - Lucas Matthysse vs Ruslan Provodnikov (9:45pm EST Saturday, April 18th)
1. Matthysse to win – risk 8 points to win 7.
2. Provodnikov to win – risk 7 points to win 8.
C. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Lucas Matthysse vs Ruslan Provodnikov (9:45pm EST Saturday, April 18th)
1. Over 8 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 5.
2. Under 8 1/2 – risk 5 points to win 5.
D. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Terence Crawford vs Thomas Dulorme (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:45pm EST Saturday, April 18th)
1. Crawford to win – risk 10 points to win 2.
2. Crawford by decision – risk 4.5 to win 7.5.
3. Crawfod by stoppage – risk 5.5 to win 6.5.
4. Dulorme to win – risk 2 points to win 10.
E. Pick the winner - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Andrzej Fonfara (10:00pm EST Saturday, April 18th)
1. Chavez to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Fonfara to win – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
F. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Andrzej Fonfara (10:00pm EST Saturday, April 18th)
1. Over 9 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 9 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Escandon to win...
A. (2) – 1
For Selection B, if you want Provo without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of your triples on the Under...
C. (3) – 2
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...