OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. It's here. It's here! ITS HERE!!!
Some of you are already out of doubles and triples so, really, double check how many you have remaining.
Now let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Takashi Miura vs Billy Dib (8:30pm EDT Thursday, April 30)
1. Miura to win – risk 6.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Dib to win – risk 2.5 points to win 6.5.
B. Pick the winner - Ray Beltran vs Takahiro Ao (10:00pm EDT Friday, May 1)
1. Beltran to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Ao to win – risk 2 points to win 6.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Vasyl Lomachenko vs Gamalier Rodriguez (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 2)
1. Lomachenko to win – risk 10 points to win 1.
2. Lomachenko by decision - risk 5 to win 6.
3. Lomachenko by stoppage - risk 5 to win 6.
4. Rodriguez to win – risk 1 point to win 10.
D. Pick the winner - Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao (11:00pm** EDT Saturday, May 2)
1. Mayweather to win – risk 14 points to win 7.
2. Pacquiao to win – risk 7 points to win 14.
**note you've got a little extra time to make picks on the main event.
E. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao (11:00pm EDT Saturday, May 2)
1. Over 11 1/2 – risk 6 points to win 6.
2. Under 11 1/2 – risk 6 points to win 6.
F. Method of victory - Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage, technical draw is a draw - 11:00pm EDT Saturday, May 2)
1. Mayweather by decision – risk 12 to win 8.
2. Mayweather by stoppage – risk 2 to win 12.
3. Pacquiao by decision – risk 3 to win 12.
4. Pacquiao by stoppage – risk 4 to win 20.
5. Draw – risk 1 to win 16.
G. Will there be a knockdown? - Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao (11:00pm EDT Saturday, May 2)
1. Yes – risk 4 points to win 6.
2. No – risk 6 points to win 4.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Miura to win...
A. (2) – 1
For Selection B, if you want Ao without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of your triples on the Lomachenko by stoppage...
C. (3) – 3
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...