It's the final week of Season 26 and there's a horse race for the title. uksb took the lead at Week 6 and hasn't looked back. But KidSleez is close on his heels, and a few dark horses are still in the hunt. Here we go!
Note the noon start time Saturday for the Sky card.
Check the standings, and see how many doubles and triples you have left, here.
Now let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Method of victory - Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:00pm EDT Friday, May 29)
1. Khan to win – risk 11.5 to win 1.5.
2. Khan by stoppage – risk 6.5 to win 6.5.
3. Khan by decision – risk 5 to win 8.
4. Algieri to win – risk 1.5 to win 11.5.
B. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri (9:00pm EDT Friday, May 29)
1. Over 9 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 9 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
C. Pick the winner - Bryan Vasquez vs Javier Fortuna (9:00pm EDT Friday, May 29)
1. Vasquez to win – risk 5 points to win 5.
2. Fortuna to win – risk 5 points to win 5.
D. Pick the winner - Jorge Linares vs Kevin Mitchell (12:00pm EDT Saturday, May 30)
1. Linares to win – risk 5 points to win 4.
2. Mitchell to win – risk 4 points to win 5.
E. Pick the winner - Evgeny Gradovich vs Lee Selby (12:00pm EDT Saturday, May 30)
1. Gradovich – risk 2 points to win 5.
2. Selby – risk 5 points to win 2.
F. Over/Under (10 Rounds) - Anthony Joshua vs Kevin Johnson (12:00pm EDT Saturday, May 30)
1. Over 3 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 3 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
G. Pick the winner - Javier Mendoza vs Milan Melindo (11:00pm EDT Saturday, May 30)
1. Mendoza – risk 8 points to win 4.
2. Melindo – risk 4 points to win 8.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Khan by KO...
A. (2) – 2
For Selection B, if you want the under without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2
For Selection C, if you wish to pass...
For Selection D, if you want a triple on Linares to win...
D. (3) – 1