Hello fellow pickers! Sorry for the late post. Let's dive right into Week 7.
Some of you are already out of doubles and triples so, really, check how many you have remaining.
Now let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Amir Mansour vs Joey Dawejko (9:00pm EDT Friday, May 8)
1. Mansour to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Dawejko to win – risk 2 points to win 6.
B. Pick the winner - Glen Tapia vs Michel Soro (9:00pm EDT Friday, May 8)
1. Tapia to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Soro to win – risk 2 points to win 6.
C. Method of victory - Tomoki Kameda vs Jamie McDonnell (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 4:00pm EDT Saturday, May 9)
1. Kameda to win – risk 9 to win 3.
2. Kameda by stoppage – risk 3 to win 9.
3. Kameda by decision – risk 6 to win 6.
4. McDonnell to win – risk 3 to win 9.
D. Pick the winner - Omar Figueroa vs Ricky Burns (4:00pm EDT Saturday, May 9)
1. Figueroa – risk 8.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Burns – risk 1.5 points to win 8.5.
E. Pick the winner - Felix Sturm vs Fedor Chudinov (4:25pm EDT Saturday, May 9)
1. Sturm to win – risk 6 points to win 3.
2. Chudinov to win – risk 3 points to win 6.
F. Method of victory - Canelo Alvarez vs James Kirkland (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 9)
1. Alvarez to win – risk 11 to win 3.
2. Alvarez by stoppage – risk 8 to win 6.
3. Alvarez by decision – risk 4 to win 10.
4. Kirkland to win – risk 3 to win 11.
G. Pick the winner - Humberto Soto vs Frankie Gomez (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 9)
1. Soto – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Gomez – risk 4 points to win 4.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Mansour to win...
A. (2) – 1
For Selection B, if you want Soro without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2
For Selection C, if you want to use one of your triples on the Kameda by stoppage...
C. (3) – 2
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...