Not a lot of competitive matches this week, so scoring may be a matter of finding the underdogs. Let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Method of victory - Erislandy Lara vs Delvin Rodriguez (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:00pm EDT Friday, June 12)
1. Lara to win – risk 9.5 to win 0.5.
2. Lara by stoppage – risk 6 to win 4.
3. Lara by decision – risk 3.5 to win 6.5.
4. Rodriguez to win – risk 0.5 to win 9.5.
B. Over/Under (10 Rounds) - Artur Beterbiev vs Alexander Johnson (9:00pm EDT Friday, June 12)
1. Over 3.5 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 3.5 – risk 4 points to win 4.
C. Pick the winner - Ivan Redkach vs. Dejan Zlaticanin (9:00pm EDT Saturday, June 13)
1. Redkach to win – risk 5 points to win 2.
2. Zlaticanin to win – risk 2 points to win 5.
D. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Deontay Wilder vs Eric Molina (9:00pm EDT Saturday, June 13)
1. Over 2.5 – risk 5 points to win 5.
2. Under 2.5 – risk 5 points to win 5.
E. Method of victory - Nicholas Walters vs Miguel Marriaga (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 10:00pm EDT Saturday, June 13)
1. Walters to win – risk 10 to win 2.
2. Walters by stoppage – risk 7 to win 5.
3. Walters by decision – risk 3 to win 9.
4. Marriaga to win – risk 2 to win 10.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Lara by KO...
A. (2) – 2
For Selection B, if you want the under without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2
For Selection C, if you wish to pass...
For Selection D, if you want a triple on the over...
D. (3) – 1