It's DSG's world—we just live in it.
Two weeks to go in Season 27 ... what will happen?! Check last week's standings, including how many doubles and triples you have left, here. Seriously, check, because some of you are out of multipliers and you keep trying to use them.
Alrighty ... Let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for us to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Brian Rose vs Carson Jones (12:00pm EDT Saturday, Aug 8)
1. Rose to win – risk 5 points to win 3.
2. Jones to win – risk 3 points to win 5.
B. Pick the winner - Luke Campbell vs Tommy Coyle (12:00pm EDT Saturday, Aug 8)
1. Campbell to win – risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Coyle to win – risk 2 points to win 8.
C. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Luke Campbell vs Tommy Coyle (12:00pm EDT Saturday, Aug 8)
1. Over 6 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 6 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
D. Method of victory - Daniel Jacobs vs. Sergio Mora (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:00pm EDT Saturday, Aug 8)
1. Jacobs to win – risk 11 to win 1.
2. Jacobs by stoppage – risk 6 to win 6.
3. Jacobs by decision – risk 5 to win 7.
4. Mora to win – risk 1 to win 11.
E. Method of victory - Danny Garcia vs. Paulie Malignaggi (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:00pm EDT Saturday, Aug 8)
1. Garcia to win – risk 12 to win 2.
2. Garcia by stoppage – risk 5.5 to win 8.5.
3. Garcia by decision – risk 6.5 to win 7.5.
4. Malignaggi to win – risk 2 to win 12.
F. Will a fighter be knocked down? - Danny Garcia vs. Paulie Malignaggi (knockdown officially ruled by referee - 9:00pm EDT Saturday, Aug 8)
1. Malignaggi will be knocked down – risk 3 to win 3.
G. Pick the winner - Juan Carlos Payano vs Rau'shee Warren (9:00pm EDT Sunday, Aug 2)
1. Payano to win – risk 4 points to win 6.
2. Warren to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to use one of your doubles on Rose...
A. (2) – 1
For Selection B, if you want Coyle without using a double or triple...
B. (1) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on the under...
C. (3) – 2
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...