Time for to be doing the Krushing!
Some good action this weekend including a decent Sky card and, of course, the Kovalev/Pascal rematch on HBO. I couldn't get competitive odds for the Estrella card Friday nor the Bounce card Sunday, so we'll have to stick to Saturday.
Check last week's results and see how many doubles and triples you have here.
Alrighty ... Let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - John Ryder vs Sergey Khomitsky (2:30pm EST Saturday, Jan 30)
1. Ryder to win – risk 7 points to win 4.
2. Khomitsky to win – risk 4 points to win 7.
B. Pick the winner - John Wayne Hibbert vs Tommy Martin (2:30pm EST Saturday, Jan 30)
1. Hibbert to win – risk 3 points to win 6.
2. Martin to win – risk 6 points to win 3.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - George Groves vs Andrea di Luisa (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 2:30pm EST Saturday, Jan 30)
1. Groves to win - risk 8.5 points to win 0.5
2. Groves by stoppage - risk 7 to win 2.
3. Groves by decision - risk 1.5 to win 7.5
4. di Luisa to win - risk 0.5 to win 8.5.
D. Pick the winner - Dmitry Mikhaylenko vs Karim Mayfield (9:45pm EST Saturday, Jan 30)
1. Mikhaylenko to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Mayfield to win – risk 2 points to win 6.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 9:45pm EST Saturday, Jan 30)
1. Kovalev to win - risk 12 points to win 1.
2. Kovalev by stoppage - risk 9.5 to win 3.5.
3. Kovalev by decision - risk 2.5 to win 10.5.
4. Pascal to win - risk 1 to win 12.
F. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Sergey Kovalev vs Jean Pascal (9:45pm EST Saturday, Jan 30)
1. Over 6 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 6 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Khomitsky without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 2
For Selection B, if you want a double on Hibbert...
B. (2) – 1
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Groves by decision...
C. (3) – 3
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...