Week 10 is here! The season has come to a merciful end! We will be back next week with a new season and I promise it will be more consistent. This week doesn't have the most significant fights, but there are a few interesting match-ups from Europe and beyond to keep us busy.
This week's action includes: Budler vs Siyo, Nielsen vs Lerena, Maduma vs Sismundo, Lemieux vs Rios, Eggington vs Gavin, Moreno vs McMorrow, and more!
Again, I went out of my way to make sure this sheet had plenty of points. With strategic use of multipliers this should be a pretty high scoring week.
One last time this weekend "Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / method of victory - Hekkie Budler vs Siyabongo Siyo (2:00pm EDT Saturday, October 22nd)
1. Budler to win - risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Budler by stoppage - risk 2 points to win 8.
3. Budler by decision - risk 7 points to win 3.
4. Siyo to win - risk 1 points to win 9.
B. Pick the winner - Micki Nielsen vs Kevin Lerena (2:00pm EDT Saturday, October 22nd)
1. Nielsen to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Lerena to win - risk 4 points to win 6.
C. Pick the winner - Sam Eggington vs Frankie Gavin (4:00pm EDT Saturday, September 22nd)
1. Eggington to win– risk 5.5 points to win 4.5.
2. Gavin to win – risk 4.5 points to win 5.5.
D. Pick the winner - Eva Voraberger vs Eileen Olszewski (4:00pm EDT Saturday, October 22nd)
1. Voraberger to win – risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Olszewski to win - risk 2 points to win 8.
E. Pick the winner - Ghislain Maduma vs Ricky Sismundo (10:00pm EDT Saturday, October 22nd)
1. Maduma to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Sismundo to win - risk 4 points to win 6.
F. Pick the winner / method of victory - David Lemieux vs Christian Fabian Rios (10:00pm EDT Saturday, October 22nd)
1. Lemieux to win – risk 11.5 points to win 0.5.
2. Lemieux by stoppage – risk 9 points to win 3.
3. Lemieux by decision - 2.5 points to win 9.5.
4. Rios to win - risk 0.5 points to win 11.5
G. Over/under (12 rounds) - David Lemieux vs Christian Fabian Rios (10:00pm EDT Saturday, October 22nd)
1. Over 4 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 4 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 4.
H. Pick the winner - Luis Nery vs Richie Mepranum (11:00pm EDT Saturday, October 22nd)
1. Nery to win – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Mepranum to win – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
I. Pick the winner - Esmerelda Moreno vs Melissa McMorrow (11:00pm EDT Saturday, October 22nd)
1. Moreno to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
2. McMorrow to win – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Budler to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Lerena win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Eggington to win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...