Hello #PickemFriends ... another so-so week, but many of you are very much in the running for the Season 30 title, so every pick counts. And, thankfully, next week has some good action for the S30 finale.
Check last week's results and see how many doubles and triples you have here.
Alrighty ... Let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Eva Wahlstrom vs Dahiana Santana (12:00pm EDT Friday, Mar 18)
1. Wahlstrom to win – risk 7 points to win 5.
2. Santana to win – risk 5 points to win 7.
B. Pick the winner - Hekkie Budler vs Byron Rojas (1:30pm EDT Saturday, Mar 19)
1. Budler to win – risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Rojas to win – risk 1 points to win 9.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Micki Nielsen vs Mirko Larghetti (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 3:30pm EDT Saturday, Mar 19)
1. Nielsen to win - risk 10 points to win 2.
2. Nielsen by stoppage - risk 5.5 to win 6.5.
3. Nielsen by decision - risk 4.5 to win 7.5.
4. Larghetti to win - risk 2 to win 10.
D. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Micki Nielsen vs Mirko Larghetti (3:30pm EDT Saturday, Mar 19)
1. Over 8 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
2. Under 8 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
E. Both Favorites Win - Juan Diaz and Mike Alvarado (Draw counts as a loss - 11:00pm EDT Saturday, Mar 19)
1. Diaz and Alvarado win – risk 6 points to win 1.
2. Diaz and/or Alvarado loses – risk 1 points to win 6.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Wahlstrom without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Rojas...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Nielsen by decision...
C. (3) – 3
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...