Let's. Do. This.
Season 30 finale time. Check the standings and see how many doubles and triples you have here.
Alrighty ... Let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Guido Nicolas Pitto vs Dario Fabian Pucheta (10:00pm EDT Friday, Mar 25)
1. Pitto to win – risk 5 points to win 3.
2. Pucheta to win – risk 3 points to win 5.
B. All Favorites Win - ShoBox: Prograis/Golub/Baranchyk (Draw counts as loss - 10:30pm EDT Friday, Mar 25)
1. Favorites win – risk 6 points to win 1.
2. One or more favorite loses – risk 1 points to win 6.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Kell Brook vs Kevin Bizier (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 3:30pm EDT Saturday, Mar 26)
1. Brook to win - risk 11 points to win 1.
2. Brook by stoppage - risk 8.5 to win 3.5.
3. Brook by decision - risk 2.5 to win 9.5.
4. Bizier to win - risk 1 to win 11.
D. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Kell Brook vs Kevin Bizier (3:30pm EDT Saturday, Mar 26)
1. Over 5 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
2. Under 5 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
E. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Nick Blackwell vs Chris Eubank Jr (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 5:40pm EDT Saturday, Mar 26)
1. Eubank Jr to win - risk 9 points to win 2.
2. Eubank Jr by stoppage - risk 6.5 to win 4.5.
3. Eubank Jr by decision - risk 2.5 to win 8.5.
4. Blackwell to win - risk 2 to win 9.
F. Pick the winner - Joseph Diaz Jr vs Jayson Velez (9:45pm EDT Saturday, Mar 26)
1. Diaz Jr to win – risk 6 points to win 3.
2. Velez to win – risk 3 points to win 6.
G. Pick the winner - Andre Ward vs Sullivan Barrera (9:45pm EDT Saturday, Mar 26)
1. Ward to win – risk 10 points to win 2.
2. Barrera to win – risk 2 points to win 10.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Pitto without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on an upset...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Brook by decision...
C. (3) – 3
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...