It's that time again. Welcome to week 1 of our 31st season of the BLH pick-em game. We have a decent smattering of action from around the world this week.
As this is week one all double and triples have been reset.
In the words of my great predecessor "Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. All favorites win (PBC on Spike undercard) - Gervonta Davis, Anthony Peterson, J'Leon Love (7:00pm EDT Friday, April 1st)
1. All favorites win - risk 5 points to win 1.
2. One or more of the favorites lose or draw - risk 1 point to win 5.
B. Pick the winner - Robert Easter vs Algenis Mendez (9:00pm EDT Friday, April 1st)
1. Easter to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Mendez to win – risk 4 points to win 6.
C. Pick the winner - Adrien Broner vs Ashley Theophane (9:00pm EDT Friday, April 1st)
1. Broner to win – risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Theophane to win – risk 1 points to win 9.
D. Pick the winner / method of victory - Robert Helenius vs Johann Duhaupas (technical decision counts as decision. DQ counts as stoppage - 12:00pm EDT Saturday, April 2nd)
1. Helenius to win – risk 7 points to win 3.
2. Helenius by stoppage - risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
3. Helenius by decision - risk 4.5 to win 5.5.
4. Duhaupus to win - risk 3 points to win 7.
E. Pick the winner - Tomasz Adamek vs Eric Molina (2:00pm EDT Saturday, April 2nd)
1. Adamek to win - risk 7 points to win 4.
2. Molina to win - risk 4 points to win 7.
F. Pick the winner - Scott Cardle vs Sean Dodd (4:00pm EDT Saturday, April 2nd)
1. Cardle to win – risk 5.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Dodd to win – risk 2.5 points to win 5.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want an upset without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 2
For Selection B, if you want a double on Mendez...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Broner...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...