Good day, pickers. Lots of to low- to mid-level action this week, so I streamlined things so as not to wade too far into the weeds.
The leaderboard has been volatile this season, and with three weeks to go many of you are well within striking distance. Time to buckle down and bring home the bacon!
Check last week's results and see how many doubles and triples you have here.
Alrighty ... Let's get it get it get it!
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / Method of victory - Terry Flanagan vs Derry Mathews (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 12:00pm EST Saturday, Mar 12)
1. Flanagan to win - risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Flanagan by stoppage - risk 5.5 to win 4.5.
3. Flanagan by decision - risk 2.5 to win 7.5.
4. Mathews to win - risk 2 to win 8.
B. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Terry Flanagan vs Derry Mathews (12:00pm EST Saturday, Mar 12)
1. Over 9 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
2. Under 9 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
C. Pick the winner / Method of victory - David Lemieux vs James de la Rosa (technical decision counts as decision, DQ counts as stoppage - 10:00pm EST Saturday, Mar 12)
1. Lemieux to win - risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Lemieux by stoppage - risk 7 to win 3.
3. Lemieux by decision - risk 2 to win 8.
4. de la Rosa to win - risk 1 to win 9.
D. Over/Under (10 Rounds) - David Lemieux vs James de la Rosa (10:00pm EST Saturday, Mar 12)
1. Over 6 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
2. Under 6 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
E. Pick the winner - Zab Judah vs Josh Torres (11:00pm EST Saturday, Mar 12)
1. Judah to win – risk 6.5 points to win 0.5.
2. Torres to win – risk 0.5 points to win 6.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Flanagan by stoppage without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 2
For Selection B, if you want a double on the Over...
B. (2) – 1
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Lemieux by decision...
C. (3) – 3
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...