Another giant week! We have: Spence / Algieri, Glowacki / Cunningham, JSK / Kamegai and a ton more!
Yet another big week with a few more coming soon so as always, "Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Favorites win / lose (ShoBox) - Zubov, Bernardo, Potapov,
Eyubov(10:00pm EDT Friday, April 15th)
1. All the favorites to win - risk 5 points to win 1.
2. One or more of the favorites lose or draw – risk 1 points to win 5.
B. Pick the winner - Jesus Soto Karass vs Eric Yoshihiro Kamegai (11:00pm EDT Friday, April 15th)
1. Karass to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Kamegai to win - risk 4 points to win 6.
C. Pick the winner - Stuart Hall vs Rodrigo Guerrero (3:00pm EDT Saturday, April 16th)
1. Hall to win – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Guerrero to win – risk 4 points to win 4.
D. Pick the winner - Josh Warrington vs Hisashi Amagasa (3:00pm EDT Saturday, April 16th)
1. Warrington to win – risk 10 points to win 2.
2. Amagasa to win – risk 2 points to win 10.
E. Pick the winner - Krzysztof Glowacki vs Steve Cunningham (8:30pm EDT Saturday, April 16th)
1. Glowacki to win – risk 7 points to win 5.
2. Cunningham to win – risk 5 points to win 7.
F. Pick the winner - Errol Spence vs Chris Algieri (8:30pm EDT Saturday, April 16th)
1. Spence to win – risk 13 points to win 2.
2. Algieri to win – risk 2 points to win 13.
G. Over/Under (12 rounds) - Errol Spence vs Chris Algieri (8:30pm EDT Saturday, April 16th)
1. Over 10 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 10 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 4.
H. Pick the winner - Chad Dawson vs Cornelius White (11:00pm EDT Saturday, April 16th)
1. Dawson to win – risk 5.5 points to win 2.5.
2. White to win – risk 2.5 points to win 5.5.
I. Pick the winner / method of victory - Jose Pedraza vs Stephen Smith (11:00pm EDT Saturday, April 16th)
1. Pedraza to win – risk 7.5 points to win 4.5 .
2. Pedraza by stoppage – risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
3. Pedraza by decision - risk 4 points to win 8.
4. Smith to win - risk 4.5 points to win 7.5.
J. Pick the winner / method of victory - Garry Russell Jr. vs Patrick Hyland (11:00pm EDT Saturday, April 16th)
1. Russell to win – risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Russell by stoppage – risk 3 points to win 7.
3. Russell by decision – risk 6 points to win 4.
4. Hyland to win – risk 1 point to win 9.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to pick the favorites to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 2
For Selection B, if you want a double on Kamegai...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Hall...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...