It's that time again! Pretty solid week with a few big names in action! We've got GGG, Choclatito, Donaire and more! .
Great week to start if you've been biding your time this season or are just new to the game in general, some solid points available this week so as always, "Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Simpiwe Vetyeka vs Tsuyoshi Tameda (12:00pm EDT Friday, April 22nd)
1. Vetyeka to win - risk 7 points to win 1.
2. Tameda to win – risk 1 points to win 7.
B. Pick the winner - Nonito Donaire vs Zslot Bedak (6:00am EDT Saturday, April 23rd)
1. Donaire to win – risk 8.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Bedak to win - risk 1.5 points to win 8.5.
C. Pick the winner - Mark Magsayo vs Chris Avalos (6:00am EDT Saturday, April 23rd)
1. Magsayo to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Avalos to win – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
D. Pick the winner - Erik Skoglund vs Ryno Liebenburg (3:00pm EDT Saturday, April 23rd)
1. Skoglund to win – risk 7 points to win 3.
2. Liebenburg to win – risk 3 points to win 7.
E. Pick the winner / method of victory - Roman Gonzalez vs McWilliams Arroyo (10:00pm EDT Saturday, April 23rd)
1. Gonzalez to win – risk 11 points to win 1.
2. Gonzalez by stoppage – risk 7.5 points to win 4.5
3. Gonzalez by decision - risk 3.5 points to win 8.5
4. Arroyo to win - risk 1 to win 11
F. Over/Under (12 rounds) - Roman Gonzalez vs McWilliams Arroyo (10:00pm EDT Saturday, April 23rd)
1. Over 6 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 6 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
G. Pick the winner / method of victory - Gennady Golovkin vs Dominic Wade (10:00pm EDT Saturday, April 23rd)
1. Golovkin to win – risk 14 points to win 1.
2. Golovkin by stoppage – risk 12.5 points to win 2.5.
3. Golovkin by decision - risk 1.5 points to win 13.5.
4. Wade to win - risk 1 point to win 14.
H. Over/Under (12 Rounds) - Gennady Golovkin vs Dominic Wade (10:00pm EDT Saturday, April 23rd
1. Over 3 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
2. Under 3 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want to Vetyeka to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Bedak...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Magsayo ...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...