KHANELO!!! Welcome back to yet another loaded up week here at the pick'em game! We have Alvarez vs Khan, the "loaded" undercard, Pulev vs Chisora, and a whole lot more intriguing action!
Be sure to check your doubles and triples here!
With the exception of a few key fights, pretty much everything else is pretty evenly matched this weekend. Evenly matched fights equal narrow odds and that means a bunch of points to be had. So as always... "Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Will the favorites win/lose (Estrella tv) - Pablo Cesar Cano, Marvin Quintero, Horacio Garcia (11:00pm EDT Friday, May 6th)
1. Any favorite will win - risk 7 points to win 1.
2. All favorites will win - risk 4 points to win 4.
3. Any favorite loses or draws - risk 4 points to win 4.
4. All favorites lose or draw - risk 1 points to win 7.
B. Pick the winner - Paulus Ambunda vs Moises Flores (12:00pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Ambunda to win – risk 5 points to win 3.
2. Flores to win - risk 3 points to win 5.
C. Pick the winner - Anthony Crolla vs Ismael Barroso (2:30pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Crolla to win – risk 4.5 points to win 5.5.
2. Barroso to win – risk 5.5 points to win 4.5.
D. Pick the winner - Kubrat Pulev vs Dereck Chisora (4:50pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Pulev to win – risk 9 points to win 3.
2. Chisora to win – risk 3 points to win 9.
E. Pick the winner - Patrick Tiexeira vs Curtis Stevens (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Tiexeira to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Stevens to win – risk 4 points to win 6.
F. Pick the winner - Frankie Gomez vs Mauricio Herrera (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Gomez to win – risk 7 points to win 5.
2. Herrera – risk 5 points to win 7.
G. Over/under (10 rounds) - David Lemieux vs Glen Tapia (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Over 3 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
2. Under 3 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
H. Pick the winner / method of victory - David Lemieux vs Glen Tapia (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Lemieux to win – risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Lemieux by stoppage – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
3. Lemieux by decision - risk 1.5 points to win 8.5.
4. Tapia to win - risk 1 points to win 9.
I. Over/under (12 rounds) - Saul Alvarez vs Amir Khan (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Over 3 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 3 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
J. Pick the winner / method of victory - Saul Alvarez vs Amir Khan (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 7th)
1. Alvarez to win – risk 12 points to win 3.
2. Alvarez by stoppage – risk 10 points to win 5.
3. Alvarez by decision - risk 2 points to win 13.
4. Khan to win - risk 3 points to win 12
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want any favorite to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Flores to win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Crolla...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...