The weigh-in this afternoon in Chicago for tomorrow night’s PBC on NBC card was somewhat eventful, but the top four fighters weighed in with no drama, at least.
In the main event, Andrzej Fonfara (28-3, 16 KO) weighed in at 174½, with Joe Smith Jr (21-1, 17 KO) at 173 for their light heavyweight bout, which is set for 10 rounds. Local favorite Fonfara is also the betting favorite in his 16th pro fight at the UIC Pavilion.
The co-feature will be a WBA bantamweight title rematch between Juan Carlos Payano (17-0, 8 KO) and Rau’shee Warren (13-1, 4 KO). Payano beat Warren by split decision last August in Florida, a debated outcome and a chippy fight. Payano and Warren both weighed in at 117 pounds, one below the limit.
- Erickson Lubin 153½ vs Daniel Sandoval 159½
- Hugo Centeno Jr 163 vs Maciej Sulecki 159
- Alex Martin 147 vs Juan Carlos Abreu 147
- Jose Felix Quezada 140½ vs Cameron Kreal 141½
- Ramiro Carrillo 136½ vs Jorge Luis Munguia 138
- Josh Hernandez 129½ vs Eric Gotay 130