Final week of the season and we have a pretty loaded up sheet! We have action from New York and Florida on Friday night, a bunch of fights from the UK, Montreal, Mexico, and good ol' StubHub in Carson on Saturday.
This is your chance to make one final push at the standings. A lot of points are available if you use your remaining multipliers well. I'll take it as a personal affront if no one scores over 40 this week :)
So, for the last time this season..."Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Richard Abril vs Jerry Belmontes (7:00pm EDT Friday, June 3rd)
1. Abril to win - risk 6.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Belmontes to win - risk 1.5 points to win 6.5.
B. Pick the winner - Rances Barthelemy vs Mickey Bey (9:00pm EDT Friday, June 3rd)
1. Barthelemy to win – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Bey to win - risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
C. Will the favorites win/lose - Liam Smith, Ryan Farrag, Paul Butler, Zolani Tete (1:00pm EDT Saturday, June 4th)
1. All favorites to win – risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Any favorite to lose/draw – risk 2 points to win 6.
D. Pick the winner - Gabriel Rosado vs Antonio Gutierrez (10:30pm EDT Saturday, June 4th)
1. Rosado to win – risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Gutierrez - risk 2 points to win 8.
E. Pick the winner - Julian Ramirez vs Abraham Lopez (10:30pm EDT Saturday, June 4th)
1. Ramirez – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Lopez - risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
F. Pick the winner / method of victory - Francisco Vargas vs Orlando Salido (10:30pm EDT Saturday, June 4th)
1. Vargas to win – risk 9 points to win 3.
2. Vargas by stoppage – risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
3. Vargas by decision - risk 5.5 to win 6.5.
4. Salido to win - risk 3 points to win 9.
G. Over / under (12 rounds) - Francisco Vargas vs Orlando Salido (10:30pm EDT Saturday, June 4th)
1. Over 10 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 10 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
H. Pick the winner - Bryant Perrella vs David Grayton (11:00pm EDT Saturday, June 4th)
1. Perrella to win – risk 7 points to win 3.
2. Grayton to win – risk 3 points to win 7.
I. Pick the winner / method of victory - Artur Beterbiev vs Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna (11:00pm EDT Saturday, June 4th)
1. Beterbiev to win – risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Beterbiev by stoppage – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
3. Beterbiev by decision - risk 2.5 points to win 7.5
4. Maderna to win - 1 point to win 9.
J. Pick the winner - Cristian Mijares vs Andres Gutierez (11:00pm EDT Saturday, June 4th)
1. Mijares to win – risk 3 points to win 9.
2. Gutierez to win – risk 9 points to win 3.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Abril to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Bey to win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on the favorites to all win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...