Well, Week 4 isn't quite the loaded affair that we had last week. Several interesting fights and a couple of props should present enough points to make the sheet worth your while. We have Lopez vs Taconing, Herring vs Shafikov, Szymanski vs Campfort, Teper vs Rossy, and more!
Make sure to check your multipliers!
It's easy to go on cruise control for a week like this, but resist the urge! In a close season where points are relatively hard to come by, weeks like this are very important. While these might not be the most significant fights, they are for the most part matched well, so we have close odds and a fair amount of points up for the taking.
Even in the slow moments of summer..."Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Will the favorites win/lose - Guillermo Jones, Amir Imam, Trevor Bryan (8:00pm EDT Saturday, July 2nd)
1. All favorites will win - risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Any favorite will lose or draw - 2 points to win 6.
B. Pick the winner - Zulina Munoz vs Vanessa Lorena Taborda (9:00pm EDT Saturday, July 2nd)
1. Munoz to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Taborda to win - risk 2.5 points to win 7.5.
C. Pick the winner - Patryk Szymanski vs Wilky Campfort (9:00pm EDT Saturday, July 2nd)
1. Szymanski to win – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
2. Campfort to win – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5
D. Pick the winner (Draw option)- Jamel Herring vs Denis Shafikov (9:00pm EDT Saturday, July 2nd)
1. Herring to win – risk 5 points to win 5.
2. Shafikov to win - risk 5 points to win 5.
3. Fight will end in a draw - risk 1 point to win 9.
4. Fight will end in any decision other than a draw - risk 9 points to win 1.
E. Pick the winner - Ganigan Lopez vs Jonathan Taconing (11:00pm EDT Saturday, July 2nd)
1. Lopez to win – risk 5.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Taconing to win - risk 2.5 points to win 5.5.
F. Pick the winner / method of victory - Erkan Teper vs Derric Rossy (3:00pm EDT Sunday, July 3rd)
1. Teper to win – risk 10 points to win 2.
2. Teper by stoppage – risk 6.5 points to win 5.5.
3. Teper by decision - risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
4. Rossy to win - risk 2 points to win 10.
G. Over/under (10 rounds) - Erkan Teper vs Derric Rossy (3:00pm EDT Sunday, July 3rd)
1. Over 7 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
2. Under 7 1/2 – risk 3 points to win 3.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want all the favorites to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Taborda to win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Szymanski to win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...